Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
adapted from www.sixsisterstuff.com
--2 lbs. chicken
--1 green pepper, sliced thin
--1 medium onion, sliced thin
--1 can chicken broth
--1 envelope Italian dressing mix
--Provolone cheese slices
1. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
3. Add green pepper, onion, broth and dressing mix to slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker and shred.
6. Put shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and mix well.
7. Spoon meat mixture onto hoagie buns and top with a slice of cheese.