I was skeptical about this recipe, but with a few tweaks...it was awesome. Definitely going into our rotation.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
Adapted from www.chef-in-training.com
--3 or 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
--2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
--2 cups milk
--4 ounces sliced ham (8 ounces if you really like ham)
--8 ounces sliced Swiss Cheese
--8 ounce package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
--1 stick butter, melted
1. Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl.
2. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom.
3. Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
4. Cover the chicken with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese.
5. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers.
6. Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing.
7. Cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.