Full disclosure: I have not made this before and my grocery store did not have a brisket so I am making it with a chuck roast. I am hoping it is still delicious!
Brisket (from onceamonthmom.com)
-2.5 pounds Beef Brisket
-12 ounces beer
-3/4 cup pickles, chopped
-1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
-3/4 cup brown sugar
-12 ounces chili sauce
-1 teaspoon pepper
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 onion, sliced
1. Mix beer, pickles, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce together in slow cooker.
2. Add onions to slow cooker.
3. Salt and pepper the brisket, to taste.
4. Add brisket to slow cooker.
5. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high 4-5 hours.
6. Either shred with a fork or slice.
We are having our brisket with mashed potatoes and corn. I suspect it would be delicious with coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans or even roasted potatoes.