From the book Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer
-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1 can pineapple slices, drained (16 oz)
-1 can mandarin oranges, drained (15 oz)
-1 onion, cut into chunks (optional)
-1 green pepper, cut into chunks (optional)
-1/4 cup cornstarch
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-1/4 cup lemon juice
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Add chicken to freezer bag.
2. Mix together pineapple, mandarin oranges, onion, green pepper, cornstarch, brown sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, ginger and red pepper.
3. Pour mixture over the chicken in the freezer bag.
4. Remove air from bag, seal and place in freezer.
5. When ready to use, thaw the chicken mixture overnight in the refrigerator.
6. Once thawed, place contents of bag in your slow cooker.
7. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours (or less, depending on how quickly yours cooks)