This is one my favorite, weeknight, go to recipes. I've had it in my recipe collection since the first time I joined Weight Watchers in 2003. It is delicious, I highly recommend you try it. I adapted it for the slow cooker.
Herbed Lemon Chicken Breasts (from Weight Watchers*)
--4 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning
--2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
--4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
--1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
--1/2 medium fresh lemon or 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
--1 cup chicken broth
1. On a large plate, combine Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning with flour.
2. Pat chicken dry and roll in flour mixture.
3. Heat butter over medium heat in a large skillet; add chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile, remove zest from lemon; squeeze juice from lemon and mix zest and juice with chicken broth.
5. Pour liquid mixture into slow cooker.
6. Add chicken to slow cooker.
7. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or less).
I love to serve this healthy chicken with roasted red potatoes and either roasted asparagus or roasted/steamed broccoli.
*These are 3 points from the old Weight Watchers point calculations...not sure what the points would be today.