Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan (from Pinterest via www.chef-in-training.com)
--4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
--1 tablespoon olive oil
--1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
--1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
--1/4 teaspoon pepper
--1/4 teaspoon salt
--1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
--1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce*
*I used Classico Tomato & Basil
1. Spread olive oil on the bottom of slow cooker.
2. Beat egg in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, or plate, mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt.
4. Dip each chicken breast in egg then breadcrumb mixture.
5. Add chicken breasts to slow cooker.
6. Cover chicken with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
7. Cover chicken and cheese with pasta sauce.
8. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve over your favorite noodle with garlic bread and a big salad.