Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken (via Pinterest from www.sixsistersstuff.com)
--4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
--Salt and pepper to taste
--1 cup honey
--1/2 cup soy sauce
--1/2 cup diced onion or 1tbsp onion powder
--1/4 cup ketchup
--2 tablespoons vegetable oil, olive oil or canola oil
--2 cloves garlic, minced
--4 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 6 tablespoons water
1. Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper and add to the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil and garlic.
3. Pour over chicken.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove chicken from slow cooker and cut into bite size pieces.
6. Dissolve 4 teaspoons of cornstarch in 6 tablespoons of water and add to slow cooker.
7. Stir to combine.
8. Add chicken back to slow cooker, sprinkle with sesame seeds and replace lid and cook on high for 10 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
Serve over brown or white rice with your favorite stir fried vegetables or steamed broccoli.