Chicken Taco Soup (from allrecipes.com)
-1 onion, chopped
-1 can chili beans, undrained
-1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
-1 can whole kernel corn, drained
-1 can tomato sauce, 8 ounce
-1 can or bottle beer
-2 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
-3 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts
-1 tablespoon chili powder
-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon onion powder
-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
-1/4 teaspoon oregano
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
-1 teaspoon sea salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer and diced tomatoes in slow cooker.
2. Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
3. Add chicken and submerge.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Towards the end, remove chicken, shred and return to soup until heated through.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa and tortilla chips!