I have been making this recipe since I joined Weight Watchers in 2003. I love, love, love, love this recipe.
2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper
1 tablespoon flour
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 medium fresh lemon (and zest)
1 cup chicken broth
1. On a large plate, combine Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning with flour.
2. Pat the chicken dry and roll in flour mixture.
3. Melt the butter in a large skillet.
4. Add chicken and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes each.
5. Remove zest from lemon, and combine with juice from lemon and the chicken broth.
6. Pour broth mixture over chicken, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
7. Remove lid and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear.
|Herbed Lemon Chicken|