1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 lb. chicken (cooked and shredded)
8 soft taco tortillas
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
2 cups enchilada sauce
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic powder in a Ziploc bag.
3. Add the shredded chicken.
4. Marinate for at least 1/2 hour. (I marinated the chicken while I was at work)
5. Spray a large pan with cooking spray.
6. Cover the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of enchilada sauce.
7. Fill each tortilla with shredded chicken and shredded cheese, roll and add to pan.
8. Mix the remaining enchilada sauce with the heavy cream.
9. Pour the sauce over the enchiladas.
10. Sprinkle remaining cheese over enchiladas.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
|Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas|